Saturday, July 16, 2011

Never thought I'd say this...

I'm going to preface this with a note: I am not a lightweight person. I started my pregnancy probably around 155. That said, today I clocked in at 170 and 30 cm (the vertical length of my baby bump). I've never been so happy to weigh so much. It's sort of been hard for me to gain weight, since food and I have a love-hate relationship during pregnancy. (I love to eat it, I hate to prepare it. Or even choose what to eat.)

I just wish they told me to get my little blood test done sooner so I could know the results. I rescheduled my doctors appointment to make sure I had the "couple days" the doctor's office told me to have... but today the assistant told me that the BYU health center usually takes about a week to get results back. (So why didn't they tell me that before?) Gestational diabetes isn't extremely common or anything, but it would still be nice to know I don't have it.

Huh. Why am I still awake?

No comments:

Post a Comment