Sunday, July 10, 2011

Emotional

I saw a pregnancy comic the other day where a husband was standing by his crying wife in the kitchen. The text underneath is simply, "The water's just taking so long to boil..."

That's how I feel right now, except replacing water with something equal silly. Maybe not quite that bad, more akin to when you were a kid and found out your friend couldn't make it to your birthday party. Like it was the only day the whoooole year you would see them. Such trauma.

I should get over it, I just feel like I'm going to start bawling at work, which would be really unfortunate. I mean, I haven't heard much about health codes and crying while preparing food, but I imagine it's frowned on. (Don't worry though; like many silly things, I'll probably stop worrying about this one soon enough.)

No comments:

Post a Comment