Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Some times I wish I could go back to

Today I looked through some older things and came across the baptismal service programs of a few of the people I was blessed to teach in Nebraska. I teared up a little and, for the first time in a long while, missed the mission. There are many things I enjoy about where I am now -- married and pregnant? yes, please! -- and mostly I remember the mission as a time of simplicity and, at the end, intense difficulty. Right now I remember it as a time of joy.

I wonder where some of those people are now, and what they are doing. A few I even contact occasionally.

As a completely random side note, we also have five extra pillows. That's right: five.

1 comment:

  1. You've got me beat... Only 4 extra pillows at my house :)

    ReplyDelete