Sunday, June 5, 2011

Oregon

I admit, sharing between families has been interesting. Fortunately our compromise is that during down time, Gary goes and chills with his parents. We'll switch and then I'll probably come back and chill/do stuff with my mom and sister. It seems like a decent compromise. Except that we have to separate, which isn't the most fun all the time. You know, cause I kind of am in love with my husband.

Really though it's been a fun few days. I've seen lots of family and church friends. Loooots of really cute baby clothes. :) Not a lot else, but at least I don't have to worry about that so much. And I got a couple of gift cards, which will be nice.

What's been a real treat is having my oldest brother here so much. He has these crazy finals that he'll have to do next week, but for the most part he's been spending time with us this weekend. The thing about John is that he is hilarious. He is a really funny man. :) Glad he could be here.

Now, if only my throat would feel better. This whole coughing thing is getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment