Monday, March 19, 2012

Carrot Face

I have a little baby who absolutely loves carrots. I've had her get pretty enthusiastic about her cereal, but never any of the fruits and veggies. She kept reaching for more! Now, a certain amount got on her bib, face, hands, and pants... but I think maybe even with all the smearing, she ate double of anything else she's tried (cereal excluded). Here I was wondering if she just wasn't really into solids yet, and I just wasn't giving her the right ones! Right when I opened it, even I thought they smelled delicious, almost like pumpkin. I kept checking the label to make sure they were really carrots, and only carrots. I want whatever carrots Gerber uses. Seriously.

Sadly, I forgot to take a picture of her carroty face. I especially wish I'd captured the moment that she got a little glob on her eyelashes. Cute.

In other news, even though we still haven't figured out sleep, she keeps me going with her smiles. I thought as I was wiping carrot off her face just now that taking care of Baby is definitely my favorite part of the day. Cleaning the house, going through school, and everything else probably has more noticeable reward, but this little girl is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment