Thursday, October 6, 2011

Not sleeping makes you tired

Yep. Just making that discovery. Most of the time I don't feel too bad, just real drowsy at times, but early this morning I realized that being tired isn't always just feeling tired. I started to do some dumb things. Like think to myself, I'll just run these diapers over to the diaper pail WHILE MY BABY IS SITTING ON HER CHANGING TABLE. Yeah, not a great idea. I guess if for no other reason, that's a pretty good incentive to take more naps during the day. I shouldn't need incentive, yet here I am... blogging. It's only for a few minutes, right? After finishing my breakfast...

In other news, I think she decided to sleep for four hours. I'm not sure that's great, since she's not even two weeks old. Another reason I should probably sleep more? What if I just ignored her too long? Well, she's got some good lungs, so I don't think I'd be entirely to blame. She's the boss, right? Poor thing had a bit of a rough night. So did I. At least she is super cute. She probably is the best baby in the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment