Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weekend so far

I seem to recall having a goal to post a picture, buuuuut you see I uploaded it on Facebook and I recall having difficulty getting pictures from my camera on to my computer. Oops.

My brother and law (and friend) are here for the weekend. I think they're going to galavant about Utah tomorrow, but for tonight they are just chilling in our apartment. Currently they are all playing Halo. Go figure. :-) I worked during lunch, so it sort of feels like a quick day. Though I am super tired... poor husband woke up really early though, so maybe I won't be the only one wanting to go to bed early tonight.

I really thought I had something a bit more meaningful to post (I did discover you can cook those refrigerated pizzas on the cardboard, though, in case someone else is as squeamish as I am... maybe next time I won't get the big ol' 16" ones). Oh well. My computer battery is about to die, and I am too lazy to go get the cord and plug it in. Oh I love being lazy.

Maybe I'll make some cookies or something. Mmmm sugar....

No comments:

Post a Comment