Saturday, May 21, 2011

Just chilling

I wonder if posting would be easier or harder if my life were more interesting. Something to think about...

Another fun side note: I can't remember to do anything just now. Example: I need to call my insurance provider to preauthorize an appointment next week. I'm also pretty sure I'm in charge of picking the hymns for church on Sunday, except I keep forgetting to call the organist to confirm that. I partially blame not calling on the fact that no one really told me what to do, they just said "You're the chorister!" Cool.

The bonus is that today is Saturday. Not that it makes a big difference to me, because I don't ever do anything anyway. I could be at work right now... but the thing about Saturdays is that my husband is home! Yay M-F jobs. Not that we have any terribly exciting plans, mind you, but we could do whatever we want. Like I think I'm going to make us some sweet breakfast later today. (Lunch or dinner? I can't decide. But I bought bacon. Mmm...)

My goal for the next post might be embedding a picture. I keep forgetting to take the "baby bump" picture that my friends keep requesting (okay, so two have officially requested it). Not that I'm showing that much - it's only a twenty-week baby bump - I just want to start documenting before I'm at 35 weeks or something without a single picture. Knowing me, it would happen. I meant to take one two or three weeks ago when the first official request came in... never happened. Well, I did sort of try to take one of my stomach, but for the curious, it is strangely difficult to get a good shot of your own stomach profile. I could do the mirror thing, I guess, it's just that it would reflect our messy room, which is also something I'm also constantly neglecting.

Okay, enough with the whining. Today is so beautiful, I'll probably make my husband go out with me somewhere. Maybe even to See's Candies to finally use that gift card I've been carrying since Christmas....

No comments:

Post a Comment