Saturday, February 25, 2012

Graves

Yesterday, I was out on a walk with Baby, when my hubby called and said he was probably going to pick up a grave shift that night, since they couldn't find anyone to cover it and he'd had to take some emergency time off earlier this week. Now, my hubby works from 2-10 PM, and graves go from 10 PM - 6 AM. Ouchie. So, last night I brought him some food... and his desktop computer. Not the first time he's had that guy at work (so he can play games on reeeeeally slow days, like Thanksgiving), but it was my first time taking apart his computer. I felt reasonably accomplished after that. The whole thing felt like an adventure (for me... he was probably miserable since he told me he was already pretty tired at 10), but we'll see how today goes.

Right now, I still feel like it's 8 in the morning, because he's still in bed. (Also, baby had a bit of a horrible evening last night. The benefit was that I was awake when hubby came home at 6:30, so I actually got to "go to sleep" with him after all. The disadvantage was, well, I got up an hour later with the kid and have been up since. I guess this "aside" is a bit long for parentheses.) Maybe by the time I've actually showered and finished the laundry, he'll be up and it will feel like a normal day again.

My guy really knows how to bring home the bacon. I only hope his sleep schedule isn't too messed up for doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment