Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Sunday Post

I remember thinking this morning, "This is not my day." Fortunately, I can't remember exactly why I thought that. Baby's in bed sleeping away, even after a rough afternoon. (She has a low grade fever... so... we are going to see how she is in the morning and possibly go to the doctor.) I managed to bake some super delicious cookies tonight.... that were egg free. Totally ate a ton of the dough. Yummy.

Basically I feel pretty chill right now. I should go to bed soon, though, since Baby went to bed a little earlier than usual. Meaning she's going to get up sooner than normal... I can handle that, though. I just hope her fever doesn't spike in the middle of the night. The first time she had a fever, we were able to go into the doctor and get her checked out (since I discovered her fever around 6 and didn't know what to do... longest two hours of my life), but the next time was Thanksgiving. Swell. Actually, I think that time was 4 in the morning or something and I woke Hubby up because I was having difficulty with the 24/7 line and didn't know what to do. Nothing like spending Thanksgiving in the hospital, friends. (It's okay though - hubby had to work, anyway, and  I didn't have any plans.)

Baby is adorable. She's getting a little giggle going on, which is amazing. She is also getting closer to rolling over - from her back to her tummy, which was not the first roll I anticipated. When we were doing imaging at the hospital, she almost pushed herself from her tummy to her back (with her legs, mostly), but she hasn't really gotten as close since. 



Classes are going okayish; it's harder to finish the reading than I originally anticipated (especially when I decide to blog instead), but babysitting is working out nicely so far. And I figure, this close to graduating, I won't be too disappointed if I don't get straight As. I might be kind of traumatized if I get a C, but I have complete confidence I would get over it. As long as this does end in graduation. Cool deal, Neal.

Woof. Just got hit with a wave of The Tired. Must be time for bed... I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment