Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lots of words

As promised:


Turns out the jacket was a bit too big.


First attempts at capturing a smile. Cute, but elusive!


The onesie says "Baby's First Halloween." As I recall, she wore it for about three hours. C'est la vie.


Ruffle bum!


Personally, I think she looks a bit old-man-ish in this picture. Which I didn't think when she was wearing it.


Hello!


Showing off my strong baby. She held her head higher before the picture. Figures.


What a hard life... ;-)

They aren't horribly recent, but then times have been a bit rocky lately. I've taken her to waaaaay too many medical facilities these past two or three weeks. I tried to snatch a picture of her smiles yesterday (she was practicing laughing, too!) but of course as the camera came out, the smile turned into crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment